Greetings Gaming Vendors,
We are at that time of the year to start making your reservations for Little Wars 2019. Our host is The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center. Last year we saw our highest attendance at 700, coupled with most diverse amount of events at 235. As a thank you for your support in 2018, we have given you first right to keep your booth location from last year, at no additional charge. We had tried a number of new initiatives and based on feedback we will be continuing the following:
- Free Demo Table option for those Vendors that have expressed an interest in the Lilac Room: We will be able to offer a few more of these, by moving Paint and Take.
- Vendor Support Desk: Operated throughout the con to assist in any potential issues that may arise.
- Drink and snack cart: Lor and her friends will be back, with a smile and a cold one.
- Unloading and uploading volunteer support: This will be available Thursday night, Friday morning and Sunday after 1:00 PM.
- Program Book/Newsletter/Website advertising options:Reach out to your customers at the con and all year through HMGS-Midwest media.
- Swag Bag: SWAG donations are a terrific way to get your name and product in front of hundreds of Little Wars attendees.
- Treasure Hunt with Demo Games: Help create traffic to your booth, it became an instant hit at the convention.
- Flea Market: We will be adjusting the schedule to cause minimal conflict with the Vendor hours of operations
Plans are underway to have television news coverage, War College Events, Reenactors, Raffles, Painting Contest, Flea Market, President’s Game, and we keep the Thursday night, convention start. Sunday is Family and Tournament Day. We are formulating a reduced show entrance fee that day. Coming back to Little Wars on Sunday will be the Wheaton Academy-FOW tournament.
If you want to pay electronically and use PayPal
, you may mail in your registration to the address on the application , and then use this link
to pay the appropriate amount owed.
Here are the forms for download:
We look forward to your participation!